Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet my babies!

Big Bang from YG Entertainment. 
I know it's kinda weird because I love kpop but I'm proud to adore these guys. They are all good-looking and talented. My sister's bias is G-Dragon or Kwon Ji Young. He's the one with the yellow jacket. I like him too. Hihi. Sorry sis! He is cute and kind. So, let's move on to my bias! He's on the left side and he has a mint-colored hairstyle. His stage name is TOP but his real name is Choi Seung Hyun. I really really like him and I adore him so much. :"> He is a rapper and a singer. He rarely dance but he is cute when he's trying to. I don't know why I'm so into him. I know it's just an infatuation but I'm hopelessly in love with him. Hahahaha! Sorry if it's quite exaggerated. Well, I hope that they will go here (Manila) and I'm not really going to miss their concert. I will surely buy VIP tickets. Oh! They actually call their fans VIP(s). :D Anyway, try to watch their videos! They make parodies of some Korean dramas and their music videos are cool! :-bd


Hwaiting Big Bang! Hwaiting VIP! 


Kansahamnida! ;;)  (Thank you)

Photo by: www.forevervip.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment